Useful Information for Employers
We've provided links to important web pages for the early childhood industry.
- ACECQA - Australian Children's Education and Care Quality Authority - From 1 January 2012 this is the new national body replacing the former NCAC.
- Deewr and Early Childhood
- MyChild.gov.au - government online childcare portal sharing information for parents and childcare providers
- NSW Department of Education and Communities regulates the operation of Early Childhood and Care services (formerly DoCS)
- First Aid Courses - Vital First Aid - Apply First Aid (HLTFA301B or C) is the approved qualification for working in childcare
- Community Childcare Co-operative - good resource for updates on NQF
We think it's important to share important news and useful facts or experiences as we know it's hard to always be top of everything that's going on. Become part of our network - follow us on Twitter and Facebook we'd like to share what we know and hear from you about your experiences.